[j-nsp] Indirect 'next-ip' in filter-based-forwarding

MSusiva ssiva1086 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 06:04:14 EDT 2015

Please check the following document:

The address configured using the next-ip action is not automatically
resolved. On Ethernet interfaces, it is assumed that the configured
address is resolved using a routing protocol or static routes.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos15.1/topics/topic-map/filter-based-forwarding-policy-based-routing.html

Thanks