[j-nsp] jtree0 Memory full on MX480?

Ivan Ivanov ivanov.ivan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:58:16 EDT 2015

Hi,

The size of the firewall configuration could be concern if you use the box
for subscriber management and have tons of dynamic interface with filters
attached. Otherwise you should be safe to use that knob.

At the moment you have 11.5MB in segment 1, when you enable that know it
will go down to 6MB or 7MB. And you will be able to accommodate two full
feeds in the FIB.

11650408 bytes available (11609600 bytes from free pages)

I would recommend to check for any know PR using that feature with 11.4

Ivan,

--
Best Regards!

Ivan Ivanov