[j-nsp] Firewall filter with apply-path

Andy Litzinger Andy.Litzinger at theplatform.com
Mon Jul 27 17:52:15 EDT 2015

Hi Ross,
  I essentially use the example straight from here:
http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Day-One-Books/Day-One-Book-Securing-the-Routin
g-Engine-on-M-MX-and-T-Series/ba-p/92276 and they work great.

HTH,
 -andy

On 7/27/15, 2:45 PM, "juniper-nsp on behalf of Ross Halliday"
<juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net on behalf of