[j-nsp] Netscreen5400 boot loader image fail authentication

Mohammad Al-Natour m.natour at ad-tech.com.jo
Thu Jul 30 03:54:13 EDT 2015

Dear all

We have high end netscreen5400 firewall; the firewall lost its Bootloader and Image files.
We tried to install a new loader and image files to the firewall, but we failed as all the images in juniper site were changed to request authentication for the image during the image installation on the firewall.
https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=TSB16495

I think the workaround is to install the old loader and image files which don't request for this authentication; below message we got:

********Invalid DSA signature

********Bogus image - not authenticated

Can anyone provide a link to download these old images or if you can find them as below;

Bootloader image: 1.0.3
Firewall image       : 6.3.0r11.0

Regards
Mohammad Natour