[j-nsp] Setting CoS bits on ingress frames

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Thu Jul 30 06:13:36 EDT 2015

When frames enter the switch, the switch will need to classify them
and place them into a queue. By default everything goes into queue 0,
regardless of what other switches have done.

You have a rewrite rule on your port facing host C that sets the .p
bits on queue 0 to 0.

To fix this, you need to have a classifier on ingress that moves the
frames into the correct queue. This means when it egresses the switch,
it goes through the correct part of the rewrite rule and keeps its
markings.

Dave