[j-nsp] MPLS label stack limits on MX line cards

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:04:28 EDT 2015

The default limit is 3 but you can change it to 5
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos14.2/topics/task/configuration/interfaces-mpls-maximum-labels.html
 I heard something about increasing this limit probably for segment routing
(but it was two years ago )

BTW

I didn't find a reference how small platforms that support only 3 labels
will be able to do traffic engineering in segment routing (ACX,QFX,ME3600
.... )

Nitzan