[j-nsp] BGP behaviour with Juniper router

Eng. Bahaa bahaaqm at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 02:40:59 EDT 2015

Hi Charles,Thanks for your reply.As I explained in my previous e-mail, Cisco router that run BGP deals with its neighbor as two groups by defaults, one for  external peers with 30 seconds as Minimum time between advertisement and 0 second for internal peers.this an example of the output of the command show ip bgp update-group :
BGP version 4 update-group 1, external, Address Family: IPv4 Unicast  BGP Update version : 30/0, messages 0, active RGs: 1  Topology: global, highest version: 30, tail marker: 30  Format state: Current working (OK, last minimum advertisement interval)                Refresh blocked (not in list, last not in list)  Update messages formatted 27, replicated 54, current 0, refresh 0, limit 1000  Number of NLRIs in the update sent: max 1, min 0  Minimum time between advertisement runs is 30 seconds  Has 2 members:   10.0.0.25        10.0.0.30
What I need is simply output of an equivalent command in Juniper router or how is the behavior of BGP with Juniper router.

Regards
Bahaa