[j-nsp] VPN over ADSL With 4G Backup

Nc Aji aji14730 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 04:39:11 EDT 2015

Appreciated your inputs.

To make it bit more clear.

We will have a non RFC1918 IP address at the hub and the spokes will get a
dynamic IP from the provider through ADSl 2+.

the spokes should have a 4G as backup  for the ADSL2+.

How the backup link should be configured.

I assume at the hub st0.x multipoint will be configured.

do you have any suggestions regarding the configurations.

Thx