[j-nsp] Setting CoS bits on ingress frames

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Tue Jun 23 07:47:37 EDT 2015

Alexander Arseniev wrote:

> On 17/06/2015 15:45, Victor Sudakov wrote:
> > Would you care to give a simple example?
> Of course. Please try the below and see if it works for You:

While trying to implement your example, I have come across something
called a classifier:

admin at sw-kedr> show class-of-service classifier type ieee-802.1
Classifier: ieee8021p-default, Code point type: ieee-802.1, Index: 11
  Code point         Forwarding class                    Loss priority
  000                best-effort                         low
  001                best-effort                         low
  010                best-effort                         low

admin at sw-kedr> show class-of-service interface ge-0/0/12.0
  Logical interface: ge-0/0/12.0, Index: 81
Object                  Name                   Type                    Index
Classifier              ieee8021p-untrust      untrust                    16

Can I possibly define my own ieee-802.1 classifier and apply it on ingress?

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru