[j-nsp] MPLS/vrf-import

Johan Borch johan.borch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:29:32 EST 2015

Hi!

I have a MPLS network that uses for example ASN65534 for BGP connecting the
PE's. On these I have a VRF XYZ with target 65534:1. It all works but now I
have to import another target into VRF XYZ with AS 65533 and here the
problem starts.

looking at the routes in VRF XYZ i can see that my the routes from target
65533:1 gets imported as hidden with reason Looped. It's hard to change the
AS-numbers and I see that It should probably not have used the same
AS-number for both BGP and for the VRF, is there anyway around this?

Regards
Johan