[j-nsp] Activating FPC's on an EX8208

Kevin Wormington kworm at sofnet.com
Thu Mar 5 08:01:08 EST 2015

That's right the power zones are only for DC power.  AC has only one
zone, but according to the link below 2 high line AC supplies are
mandatory and 3 low-line.  I guess it might come up on a single high
line depending on what line cards you have.

http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/reference/specifications/calculating-power-requirements-mx480.html