[j-nsp] MPLS/vrf-import

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Thu Mar 5 15:40:32 EST 2015

You might try as-path-loops = 2 under main instance routing-options. As displayed it seems the box has detected its own AS and hidden due to a loop. Note this is a global setting and may reset connections/have repercussions if real loops exist. Use with some thought.

Also, consider rib groups (or the simplified form known as auto-export) if you want to leak between vrfs. Below is typically more for installing a remotely learned route from the bgp.l3vpn table into multiple vrfs.

Regards