[j-nsp] VPLS pass tagged/untagged traffic

Kevin Wormington kworm at sofnet.com
Sun Mar 8 19:43:37 EDT 2015

Hi Adam,

The suggestion from Chris to simply omit the vlan stuff seems to work
fine.  I think I was making it more complicated than it should have
been.  With the vlan config stuff I had the vpls connections would not
come up on either side so not traffic would pass and there were no macs
learned.

Thanks,

Kevin