[j-nsp] juniper-nsp Digest, Vol 148, Issue 12

Amarjeet Singh techie.logging at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:47:37 EDT 2015

Hello James - Next JUNOS release related information generally doesn't go
on their website.
What we do is, we share our roadmap to deliver some features and/or
enhancements to existing ones with Juniper folks (SE's/Account Team) and
ask them in which JUNOS version it can be supported & When that version is
expected to be out.

Sometimes features can be made available sooner if you know the right
buttons ;)

Br, Amarjeet