[j-nsp] Recommended Junos version for EX-4500 virtual chassis

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Mar 19 08:49:31 EDT 2015

On 19/Mar/15 14:40, Laurent CARON wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently running 12.3R7.7 with no apparent trouble.
>
> Previous versions were exhibiting memory leaks.

We've also been on 12.3R7.7 since July last year.

It's rock solid, but we are seeing issues where SNMP has issues
processing queries. This is solved by a hard reboot, but in cases where
we've seen this issue post RFS of the box, we can't afford a reboot.

Sadly, a warm or cold SIGHUP of the snmpd process does nothing.

Not sure if this a code thing or something else.

Mark.