[j-nsp] Recommended Junos version for EX-4500 virtual chassis

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu Mar 19 09:23:26 EDT 2015

I’ve honestly never seen NSSU or NSSD work and while I was working at Juniper they told us not to use it for the specific customer we were working with but that may have changed over the last year or so.   I was just going to use the request system software add junos-a.b.c.d validate all members method and reboot the cluster.