[j-nsp] vMX availability

Eugeniu Patrascu eugen at imacandi.net
Mon May 4 16:01:52 EDT 2015

Yes, it is; and it is quite cheap.

For RR purposes, it will set you back only around $1,000 + hardware costs.

VMX-100M, 100M perpetual license. Includes all features in full scale.
Includes port based queuing and per-vlan queuing, 750 USD

You have to add support costs to the price to reach my estimate mentioned
above.

Your SE should have the full price list depending on your needs.