[j-nsp] EVPN

Antonio Sanchez-Monge amonge at juniper.net
Tue May 5 10:54:36 EDT 2015

Hi Chuck, there is EVPN in production.

I know at least two small datacenter companies in Spain that have it
running live.

If it is live and running in two customers in Spain, then it must be
running around the globe (I don't have visibility of that, though).

Google for "day one evpn datacenter interconnect" there is a nice Day One
book/pdf.

Regards,

Ato