[j-nsp] Buying a used Juniper

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Tue May 5 13:00:43 EDT 2015

Colton,

When it comes to important gear, something that would require the muscle of
a MX480, I am hesitant to recommend used.  With all the hassles and hoops
and handstands that could possibly be required , might be easier to get
new.  Have you contacted your Sales Rep?  If not I can recommend a few.

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769