[j-nsp] Buying a used Juniper

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:28:00 EDT 2015

Well, we have a smaller MX80 that doesn't have a support contract. Called
JTAC with an issue, and they said the unit does not have a support
contract. They said they have a one issue/call support fee of 4 hours at
$5000 an hour which does not include software updates. So it does sound
like they has some sort of oh you don't have a support contract one time
help fee.

What's the list price on a MX480-PREMIUM-AC Juniper Base system with
redundant RE-2000, SCB, and power supplies?