[j-nsp] JTAC Recommended Junos Software Versions Old?

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Tue May 12 20:56:20 EDT 2015

Colton,

Read the release notes for the version you are going to for any changes
which may have been introduced.
Further to that, you can use the PR search tool at
https://prsearch.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=prsearch and enter the
current Junos version, platform currently being used and the version you
intend to go to. This will display bugs resolved and outstanding.

>From the above, you can make an informed decision on whether there are any
showstoppers, you can also run a POC internally to test critical features.

HTH,
Graham

Graham Brown
Twitter - @mountainrescuer <https://twitter.com/#!/mountainrescuer>