[j-nsp] Route Sever on Junos

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Wed May 13 07:44:28 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

Since the last time this question was brought up in this forum was in 2002 I'd like to as if there was any new development in this since then.
Basically I'm not looking for the full blown Route-Server functionality the only feature I'm looking for is the ability to omit own ASN from the AS-PATH attribute on eBGP session AF ipv4 and Route-Server functionality was the first thing that came to mind.

Is omitting own ASN from the AS-PATH attribute on eBGP sessions possible in Junos please?

Thank you

adam