[j-nsp] Junos BGP update generation inefficiency -cause for concern?

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Mon May 18 06:04:00 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I'd like to ask if the "90's" way of BGP generating updates per peer-group is a cause for concern on a modern gear.
And if not then anyways am I the only one missing some flexibility in BGP peers configuration in Junos?
It's really annoying that every time one needs to adjust something for a peer, might even be something session related, a new peer-group has to be carved up.

adam