[j-nsp] JTAC Recommended Junos Software Versions Old?

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Wed May 20 23:31:03 EDT 2015

Hi Adam,

Apologies for the delay, I have just run your search and have the below:

Narrow Search By
[image: Down Arrow]
Resolved In
Fixed in 12.3R8(86)
Fixed in between(285)
Fixed in 13.3R6(128)
Fixed later (382)
Unresolved(122)
[image: Down Arrow]
Status
Closed(500+)
Open(293)
[image: Down Arrow]
Severity
Critical(59)
Major(500+)
Minor(218)

It must be an account level problem, I'd get in touch with your local SE,
or have a chat with David Bell as he'll have used that feature in the past.

Cheers,
Graham

Graham Brown
Twitter - @mountainrescuer <https://twitter.com/#!/mountainrescuer>