[j-nsp] Junos upgrade how to

Prabhu Gurumurthy kepler62e.lyra at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:14:21 EDT 2015

No, not needed, if you do not have the stanza mentioned, it would upgrade all the fpc's at the same time

The order of operation is the following
Secondary RE upgrade
Failover to secondary RE
Upgrade now secondary, previous primary
Then upgrade the fpc, if stanza given then upgrade them in the order mentioned or all of them at the same time

Am I making sense?
Prabhu

Sent from pale blue dot