[j-nsp] EX4550: LACP channels short lost after commit

Jeff Meyers Jeff.Meyers at gmx.net
Sun Nov 1 06:20:02 EST 2015

Hi Olivier,

thanks for your reply. At least it is something, that can be solved then ;-)

I have two follow-up questions:

- can I change it to periodic slow without any impact (because the other
side is still on slow) or will that have to happen simultaneously
because expecting fast does also mean it sends those packets fast?

- since slow means longer conversion times: will a link down event still
wait for the channel member to timeout or will this be handled as an
instant member failure?

Thanks!

Jeff