[j-nsp] LACP on mixed virtual chassis QFX5100/EX4300

Chris Burton chris.burton at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 4 17:03:22 EST 2015

As far as I know there is no way to set the link speed (only the link-mode
for duplex) on the underlying interfaces in a AE bundle (and they are always
labeled xe-), at least on the code I am running on the QFX5100-48T.  You ca
specify the link-speed for a AE interface which I presume sets the speed of
the underlying bundled interfaces, but I have not tested this out as I have
no EX switches.

set ae9 aggregated-ether-options link-speed ?
Possible completions:
  100g                 Links are 100G
  100m                 Links are 100M
  10g                  Links are 10G