[j-nsp] DHCP SERVER in m7i

Sebastian Bermeo sebastian1984ba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:48:04 EST 2015

Hi

I was trying  to configure a dhcp server in a m7i, something like this:

set interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 7 description visits
set interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 7 vlan-id 7
set interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 7 family inet address 192.168.7.1/24
set interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 7 family iso

set system services dhcp-local-server group dhcp-visitas interface
ge-0/0/0.7
set access address-assignment pool pool-visitas family inet
set access address-assignment pool pool-visitas family inet network
192.168.7.0/24
set access address-assignment pool pool-visitas family inet dhcp-attributes
name-server 192.168.1.3

Its correct this configuration?

In addicion in this range of address, I need to start the first
dhcp-address in 192.168.7.64 and end in 192.168.7.254, exists a sentence
may I use to configure this?

I use JUNOS OS 11.4R7.5.

Thanks for any answer.

Regards.