[j-nsp] Juniper SRX assigning IPSec VPN to SPU

Damian Holdcroft damian.holdcroft at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 23:26:52 EST 2015

Hi

I've come across "show security ike tunnel-map", but no command to place
tunnels on a specific SPU.

Deactivating/reactivating ike gateways can cause a tunnel to be reassigned.
Haven't had much luck figuring out a definite pattern to the assignment
though.. thought I had it, then it seemed to change next time I looked at
it.

Cheers