[j-nsp] Routed VLAN Interfaces on MX

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 14 10:00:17 EST 2015

And don't forget to allocate linecard memory for LAG interfaces:

set chassis aggregated-devices ethernet device-count 8

8 is a safe number.
Don't overallocate by inflating "the device-count" - once allocated,
this memory is not accessible to other linecard processes if Your actual
device count is below what's configured.
HTH
Thx
Alex