[j-nsp] licence keys for MX104

Matthias Brumm matthias at brumm.net
Mon Nov 23 08:56:56 EST 2015

Hi!

now, that is also a strange thing:

License usage:                                   Licenses Licenses
Licenses    Expiry   Feature name used    installed      needed
scale-subscriber                      0         1000           0
permanent   scale-l2tp                            0 1000           0
permanent scale-mobile-ip                       0         1000
0 permanent Licenses installed: none