[j-nsp] self-pointing route resolution: static vs. bgp ?

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 17:51:51 EDT 2015

Hi Alexandre,

Hmmm looks like you are trying to accomplish something fishy here :) (probably involving loopback right?)
Can you please expand on what your end goal is please, there might be some other way to skin the cat.

adam

        Adam Vitkovsky
        IP Engineer

T:      0333 006 5936
E:      Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
W:      www.gamma.co.uk

This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or email postmaster at gamma.co.uk

Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY.