[j-nsp] hw support by upcoming Junos

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 05:25:25 EDT 2015

Hi folks,
my customer has the following SRX HE box with Junos 12.1x44

SRX5800BASE-AC
SRX5800-PWR-AC
SRX5K-IDP
SRX5K-SCB
SRX5K-RE-13-20
SRX5K-SPC-2-10-40
SRX5K-FPC-IOC
SRX-IOC-16GE-TX

I'm wondering if there is a way to be sure everything will be supported
until 2020 when our contract expires...

I see 12.1x44 has EOL in 7/2016, but I miss how to be sure all the
mentioned hw is supported with Junos 12.3/15.1 and following...

In the release notes I see:

"Hardware Compatibility - To obtain information about the components that
are supported on the device, and special compatibility guidelines with the
release, see the SRX Series Hardware Guide."

On the Hardware Guide is basically writter "support starting from 9.2/10 or
later" nothing more detailed.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
James