[j-nsp] Where to find install media for EOL hardware platforms and Junos releases?

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:04:33 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have one RE-600-2048(256MB CF and 40GB HDD) and one RE-333-768(256MB
CF and 40GB HDD) routing engine. Both are with blank CF and HDD. I
would like to install Junos 8.5R4.3 on those routing engines and use
those as spares for some old routers with the same routing-engines and
software, but I cant find the install media for such legacy software
release. Oldest one available from Juniper web site for M series seems
to be 12.3R1.7(install-media-12.3R1.7-domestic), but I need
install-media-8.5R4.3-domestic. Is there a way to download EOL Junos
releases from Juniper web-site? Or is there a way to build
install-image from jinstall
tarball(jinstall-8.5R4.3-domestic-signed.tgz)?

thanks,
Martin