[j-nsp] Where to find install media for EOL hardware platforms and Junos releases?

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:50:53 EDT 2015

This did cross my mind, but those routers are in remote locations and
this would require fairly long maintenance window. I hope that someone
either has the install-media-8.5R4.3-domestic image or there is a way
to build disk-image from jinstall-8.5R4.3-domestic-signed.tgz which I
have. I guess an older install-image would work as well and then I
could upgrade to 8.5R4.3 with jinstall-8.5R4.3-domestic-signed.tgz.

Martin