[j-nsp] remove-private for iBGP session

Cydon Satyr cydonsatyr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:37:03 EDT 2015

Cisco removes private AS numbers from updates sent to eBGP peers. So this
is something you would have configured on PE router which is sending
updates to your upstream ISP, for example.

I don't recall ever trying this on iBGP sessions, which is why I'm confused
by Juniper implementation.

Adam, as a side note, I tried modifying MED inside iBGP session, and that
works as well.

So is this a bug or a feature ?

BR

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Karsten Thomann <karsten_thomann at linfre.de