[j-nsp] purpose of "commit check"?

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Mon Sep 28 18:28:17 EDT 2015

I echo what Harald mentions, I also follow with 'commit check' after using
'commit confirmed <> comment <> | display detail | no-more'

The | display detail is very handy when dealing with SRX with huge
configurations or in clusters that can take a worrying amount of time to
complete (especially at 03:00).

HTH,
Graham

Graham Brown