[j-nsp] access-internal routes

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Apr 1 15:58:08 EDT 2016

Thanks Tim/Tarko,

This fixed it for me...
set routing-instances one forwarding-options dhcp-relay group ftth
route-suppression access-internal

I couldn't get the helpers bootp thing to work.  It did get the DISCOVER and
OFFERS happening at the server, but it wouldn't ever REQUEST / ACK... so I
researched and came across the dhcp-relay thing.  If you can give me a
helpers bootp config to work in my routing-instance then I might do it.
Would like to know the compelling reason to go with bootp or dhcp relay...

Thanks again gents

Aaron