[j-nsp] QinQ and AE on EX4300

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 04:21:50 EDT 2016

Dear experts,
I'd like to share any experience of QinQ configuration with aggregated
interface on EX4300.

I'm pretty sure it works with MX, but I'm not sure if EX4300 supports
dot1.q tunneling on AE interfaces nad I can't test in lab since I do not
have one...

Basically my customer has one EX4300 in each of the two DC and using their
Metro Ethernet infrastructure wants to do something similiar to the
following:

inner vlan 10, 20 -– 802.1q --- EX4300A –- aggregate0 over 2 x 1 Gbs -–
outer vlan ie 1200 -– aggregate0 over 2 x 1 Gbs --  EX4300B -– 802.1q ---
inner vlan 10, 20

Can you share any info or configuration to verify of inner port and ae +
trunk ports (outer vlan 1200)?

Cheers
James