[j-nsp] Cisco vs Juniper confused

Payam Chychi pchychi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:46:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

Yep, the larger will of course have more ram/cpu but it all depends on how many routes your getting and will have...

Ive setup using 210, 240, 1400, and the large isp size 5xxx series, Checkout juniper.net

Mike, I agree, it's all a balancing act. And I agree, stateless filtering at the edge, if you can do pbr and separate traffic, do inspection on what you need and load balance applicable traffic ... Divide and conquer :)