[j-nsp] Cisco vs Juniper confused

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:18:36 EDT 2016

Thanks Roland,

Your link has tons of material, after reading all wonderful comments
from all you guys look like Router + BGP + ACL will be good solution
as someone mentioned Stateful firewall has own limitation and it can't
scale. Routers work at HW layer so it will provide more PPS and faster
performance when we will be under water.

We are currently using Suricata IDS to detect DDoS which is really
great Opensource software.