[j-nsp] juniper.net slow to load

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 05:21:08 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

Is it just me having these issues? (I’m using latest firefox)
I noticed that every time I load a juniper web page it’s loading it’s content from all over the place (waiting ,connecting, retrieving, …), I got used to this delay before I can start searching the webpage for a key word.
But recently this delay had become annoyingly long.
I have the same problem loading juniper.net web pages using chrome bowser.
Only IE seems to load the web immediately.

When I browse any other web page it just opens in a blink of an eye and I can do Ctrl+F immediately.
Also I haven’t noticed this “loading from all over the place” on any other web page.

adam

        Adam Vitkovsky
        IP Engineer

T:      0333 006 5936
E:      Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
W:      www.gamma.co.uk

This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or email postmaster at gamma.co.uk

Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY.