[j-nsp] ACX5048 - vlan-map conflict with routing-instance with vlan-id tags

Daniel Verlouw daniel at shunoshu.net
Tue Apr 19 16:56:42 EDT 2016

Hi Aaron,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:43 PM, Aaron <aaron1 at gvtc.com> wrote:
> Goal, to do tagging on ge-0/0/38 for 802.1q vlan tags of 10 and 17 and also,
> put those tagged frames into the SAME vlan/bridge-domain so that they can
> use the same ip subnet on the irb.10 interface that sits atop that vlan.

if memory serves me well, you can simply leave out the
input-/output-vlan-map from the interface config. It will
automatically be normalized to the vlan-id specified under your [edit
vlans vlan10] config. Check with 'show int extensive' and you should
see an implicit vlan swap operation. Or; remove the vlan-id and
explicitly define an input-/output-vlan-map on all interfaces part of
this bridge domain.

BR, Daniel.