[j-nsp] CGNat PBA - MX104 w/MS-MIC

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Apr 25 11:16:43 EDT 2016

Thanks, I tried 1024 and 256 block size and still get the same error.

I have Junos: 13.3R6.5

What is a stable/good version that I should upgrade to in order to get PBA support ? 14.2R2 ?  or something else ?

agould at eng-lab-mx104-cgn# set services nat pool nat1 port secured-port-block-allocation block-size 1024

[edit]

agould at eng-lab-mx104-cgn# commit

error: ms-interface does not support PBA and Deterministic NAT configuration for pool nat1

error: configuration check-out failed

[edit]

agould at eng-lab-mx104-cgn# rollback

load complete

[edit]

agould at eng-lab-mx104-cgn# set services nat pool nat1 port secured-port-block-allocation block-size 256

[edit]

agould at eng-lab-mx104-cgn# commit

error: ms-interface does not support PBA and Deterministic NAT configuration for pool nat1

error: configuration check-out failed

[edit]

agould at eng-lab-mx104-cgn# rollback

load complete

[edit]

agould at eng-lab-mx104-cgn# run show version

Hostname: eng-lab-mx104-cgn

Model: mx104

Junos: 13.3R6.5

- Aaron