[j-nsp] Full routes on MX5

Javier Rodriguez rodriguezsotelo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:15:18 EDT 2016

Hi,

How much memory is left available with one full table on a MX80?
I have a problem with routes at the process installation into the FIB (KRT)
and they remain pending for a long time. Do you know if this issue is
related to memory? How can i solve it?.

Javier Rodríguez.

> > That said, I think the MX104 feels even slower - I think having to
> > commit a configuration on multiple RE's just doubly slows things down.
> >
> > The control planes on both the MX80 and MX104 are the bane of my
> existence.
>
> We use MX104 with single RE only, and are generally reasonably happy
> with it. A snappier RE would definitely be appreciated.
>
> Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug at nethelp.no

Atte.

Javier I. Rodríguez Sotelo