[j-nsp] 100mbps bandwidth on a logical interface

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+j-nsp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 02:53:37 EDT 2016

Hi Jonathan,

On 3 August 2016 at 16:23, Jonathan Call <lordsith49 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a  Gigabit Ethernet port on an EX4200 that is performing very
poorly. It maxes out at about 120Mbps under heavy load. During that heavy
load I see MAC pause frame values increasing as well as dropped packets in
the queue counters. All of this points to the server being the culprit.
[...]

What output do you see with "show class-of-service interface ge-0/0/27" ?

I assume based on the existence of "ge-0/0/27" that it's a EX4200-48T/P.
Which Junos release are you running? (might help folks match a PR, if there
is one)

Cheers,
Dale