[j-nsp] BGP/MPLS Question MX Platform

Dean B jnprlist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:49:59 EDT 2016

Ok, that is going to show how inexperienced I am in MPLS/RSVP/etc. but what
is the SPT you are referring to and what JunOS config elements does it
correspond to?  Having trouble translating the terms into example config
:-)  I would probably just start with c (discard 100% of other traffic)
then perhaps look into the QoS.

Speaking of QoS, might another way to solve this (assuming I could mark
traffic eligible to discard) be to use use QoS on both sides of the
high-cost link and just discard that marked traffic?  Then I could just let
the existing ISIS/LDP stuff do it's thing.