[j-nsp] EVPN/VXLAN on QFX5100

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Wed Aug 3 17:43:45 EDT 2016

Joe

Qfx5100 does not supoort vpls at least in last 14.1 release

Only L2circuit point to point !!!

I will double check but it is almost sure ...

The correct equipment would be ACX5048 for it

EVPN with VXLAN is supoorted but this is a datacenter features that will not transport protocols bpdu ... most like a pdu feature

Following the public document that shows how to configure it ...

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos14.1/information-products/pathway-pages/junos-sdn/evpn-vxlan.pdf

Att

Giuliano

Sent from my iPhone