[j-nsp] RVSP signaled L3VPN and RRs

raf raph at futomaki.net
Thu Aug 18 11:13:09 EDT 2016

Hello list,

I know this topic has already discussed here but I got some trouble in
getting these working properly.

I got a simple topology consisting of 4 PE routers, and 2 P routers
acting as in-path RRs.

For whatever reason I want to use RSVP as LSP signaling protocol.
I configured a full mesh of LSPs between PE only.

So there is a problem in resolving route of my L3vpn as there is no
route in inet.3 for my RRs.

I've changed resolution of bgp.inet.0 to inet.0 on RRs and PEs.
(I ve read this is not the only method, but I don't to deploy LDP or to
make LSPs between P and PEs).

It help and I can see all routing tables populated.

However I ve got strange issues resulting in data path being broken, but
not on all VRFs ?! and lot of logs like this "Couldn't find MPLS tunnel
for NH id"

What I've missed ?

--
Raphael Mazelier