[j-nsp] IPV6 over MPLS

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 30 08:27:03 EDT 2016

Hello,

If You don't care whether IPv6 packets take RSVP or LDP LSP, then You
could just enable LDPv6 everywhere (JUNOS 16.1 onwards) and save on
rewriting NHs from IPv4-mapped IPv6 to proper IPv6.

For VPNv6 You would still need NH rewriting as VPNv6 NH is still
IPv4-mapped IPv6 even if carried over BGP-over-IPv6.

HTH
Thx
Alex